Which course or degree can i do for bank jobs after 12th?
The minimum eligibility criteria requires for applying to the banking sector exams is as follows :-
a) Must be a Citizen of India
b) Age limit should be 18-28 For General Category
(There would be a relaxation of 3 years to OBC / 5 to SC-ST and 10 years to Ex-servicemen is applicable)
c) Educational qualification:-
A candidate has to passed out SSLC with minimum of 60% aggregate / Intermediate with minimum of 55% aggregate / Just passed Graduation in any discipline.
A candidate has to passed out Graduation in any discipline from a recognized university which comes under UGC.
The syllabus pattern for Bank exams are :-
b) General English / State regional Language
Books to be reffered :-
1. General knoweldge (For this refer Manorama Year book)
2. General English (For this refer Wren and Martin Book)
3. Numerical Aptitude (For this you had to refer RS AGarwal Numerical aptitude book)
4. Reasoning (For this you had to refer RS Agarwal Verbal and Non Verbal book)
5. Kiran Publications Marketing aptitude
The selection is totally based on written exam / Interview and on merit
Hope this information is useful to you
All the best